1. Log in to My FBC.
2. Place your cursor on the blue "Home" tab to the left and click on "My Complete Profile."
3. On the right side of the screen, click on the blue "Edit" button.
4. On this screen, you can review your contact information, and either change it, add to it, or delete old information.
5. To change existing information, fill in a blank or type over incorrect information where applicable, or click on information highlighted in blue and change in the pop-up window that appears.
6. If you want to add another address, phone number, or email address (in addtition to what is already there), click on the appropriate blue "Add" button on the right and enter the information, and click the "Submit" button.
7. If you need to delete an existing phone number or email address, click on the infomation you want to delete that is highlighted in blue, and in the pop-up window, check the box that says "Delete" and click the "Submit" button.
8. When you are done making changes, click the "Submit" button either at the top right or the bottom right.
9. You have now submitted a Change Request to the site administrator, who will review and approve your request, usually within 24 business hours.
10. If you require assistance, click on the "Report a Problem" link at the top right next to the blue "Help" and "Sign Out" links. This will allow you to send an email to our Church Office, and someone from our office will respond to you as soon as possible.
11. Always remember to use the blue "Sign Out" link at the top right when you are done using AccessACS.