Welcome to the login area for First Baptist Plano members. If you have not registered to receive a username and password, please do so by clicking on the link below and following the onscreen instructions. You must have an email address, on file with the church office, to register. To add your email address to our database please call the church office.
By registering you can...
- sign up for online giving
- update your contact information
- have instant contact information for other members of your groups
- view upcoming events on the church calendar
- download the "Church Life" mobile app to connect with people on the go
Access the members only section of MyFBC here
How To Use Online Giving
1. Log in to MyFBC
(Members must have an email address on file with the Church Office to do this.)
2. On the blue line under "Welcome, Your Name" click on the word "Giving."
3. In the "Give Now" tab, look under "Enter New Contribution" for the white "Give To" box. Click on the drop-down arrow and choose what fund you want your contribution to be used for and click it.
4. Type the amount you are giving in the "Amount" box.
5. If this is a one-time contribution, click the blue "Add" button on the right.
6. If you would like this to be a regularly scheduled contribution, click the "Recurring" box and schedule the start date and frequency of contribution.
7. You can add as many different contributions as you would like - single or recurring. Once you have them all entered, click the blue "Give" button at the bottom right.
8. Enter your information as requested. Note this can be a Visa, Mastercard, or bank account. Contact your bank if you are not sure what your Routing (ABA) Number is. After entering your information, click "Submit Payment" only once.
9. This information remains confidential. It does not come to the Church Office.
10. You can make changes to Scheduled Contributions later by clicking on the pencil icon on the far right of the appropriate line on this same screen.
11. If you require assistance, click on the "Report a Problem" link at the top right next to the blue "Help" and "Sign Out" links. This will allow you to send an email to our Church Office, and someone from our office will respond to you as soon as possible.
12. Always remember to use the blue "Sign Out" link at the top right when you are done.
Edit Contact Information
1. Log in to MyFBC.
2. Place your cursor on the blue "Home" tab to the left and click on "My Complete Profile."
3. On the right side of the screen, click on the blue "Edit" button.
4. On this screen, you can review your contact information, and either change it, add to it, or delete old information.
5. To change existing information, fill in a blank or type over incorrect information where applicable, or click on information highlighted in blue and change in the pop-up window that appears.
6. If you want to add another address, phone number, or email address (in addition to what is already there), click on the appropriate blue "Add" button on the right and enter the information, then click the "Submit" button.
7. If you need to delete an existing phone number or email address, click on the information you want to delete that is highlighted in blue, and in the pop-up window, check the box that says "Delete" and click the "Submit" button.
8. When you are done making changes, click the "Submit" button either at the top right or the bottom right.
9. You have now submitted a Change Request to the site administrator, who will review and approve your request, usually within 24 business hours.
10. If you require assistance, click on the "Report a Problem" link at the top right next to the blue "Help" and "Sign Out" links. This will allow you to send an email to our Church Office, and someone from our office will respond to you as soon as possible.
11. Always remember to use the blue "Sign Out" link at the top right when you are done using AccessACS.
View My Groups
1. Log in to MyFBC.
2. On the blue line under "Welcome, Your Name" click on Groups.
3. You will now see a list under My Groups and a list under My Classes.
4. Click on the name of a group or class to view the roster.
5. Click the blue Export Grid button to export the entire list to an Excel spreadsheet.
6. Click the blue Print button to print the entire list.
7. Note that the Export and Print buttons do not allow you to choose the information you are given.
8. Click on any of the listed email addresses to send an email to that individual.
9. To send a group email, use the checkboxes on the left to select who will receive the email, then on the right, click on the "I want to..." drop-down menu and select "Send a Message".
10. Choose the appropriate sending option, click the blue Next button, then type your message. Notice the recipient list at the bottom of the page. When it is ready, click the Send Message button.
11. Be sure to click on the blue Sign Out when you are finished.
1. Log in to MyFBC.
2. On the blue line under "Welcome, Your Name" hover the cursor on the word "Events."
3. Choose "Calendar "
4. This will open the current month's calendar of events. To view a different month, click on the links
5. To view the details of an event, click on the name of the event. This will show you the date, time and location of the event, as well as a contact number for more information if one is listed. If more than one room or location is being used, they will be listed in alphabetical order.
6. Click the calendar icon on the upper right to add this event to your personal calendar. Click "Close" to return to calendar
7. Click on "Print" button on upper right to print the current calendar month.
8. Be sure to click on the blue "Sign Out" when you are finished.