The Care and Prayer ministries of FBC Plano are fundamental to achieving our mission of Loving God, Serving Others, and Sharing Jesus.
In this section you will find a prayer guide, a listing of those serving in the armed forces who are affiliated with FBC Plano, and a form with which you can submit a prayer request.
How can I be involved in care ministry?
There are many ways to be involved in our care ministry. Some examples include:
- Visiting those who are homebound, in the hospital, or in a nursing home.
- Writing letters to inmates.
- Helping with the "fix-it" teams.
- Attending or leading various support groups.
- Attending or leading grief recovery groups.