Next Sunday evening, October 29, we will have a Special Called Business Meeting to consider the recommendation from the Leadership Council regarding the church properties and facilities. This meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary and will include a vote by paper ballot.
Mark your calendars for our church-wide 24 Hour Prayer Vigil on Thursday, October 26, from midnight to midnight. We are asking for church members to commit to one or more 30-minute time slots for a dedicated time of prayer for our church family. Prayer guides will be available for this special time of prayer. You can pray anywhere you would like — at home, at work during your lunch hour, or with friends at a special location. The church will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., if you would like to pray in the Sanctuary. To sign up for a time slot, call the Church Office at 972-424-8551, or send an email to or with your preferred time.
Important Dates to Remember:
▪ 10:00 a.m. - Information Session with Strategy Team, Great Hall
▪ 7:00 p.m. - Information Session with Strategy Team, Great Hall
▪ All Day, midnight to midnight - 24 Hour Prayer Vigil, Various locations; Sanctuary open during office hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
▪ 4:30 p.m. - Information Session with Strategy Team & Leadership Council, Sanctuary*
▪ 6:00 p.m. - Special Called Business Meeting followed by Night of Celebration & Praise to conclude Month of Prayer, Sanctuary*
*note change in meeting times & location
Childcare provided for all meetings.